Our Sopron headquarters have served as the head office of the Austrian-Hungarian joint venture since 1991.
Originally founded as a trading company, the IMEX Filtertechnika Kft. has developed over the years into a technical service provider with specialised engineering services.
More than 45 professional staff members support and advise their business partners in solving their technical and environmental issues as well as in saving costs.
- Founding of the owner-managed Hungarian-Austrian joint venture IMEX Filtertechnika Kft. The objective of the company was the trade of quality Western-European and American motor filters for the Hungarian industry, agriculture and transport.
- 1992 Founding of the Slovenian affiliated company.
- 1993 The company starts trading Donaldson products.
- 1998 Distribution of Donaldson Torit products, parallel launch of the Industrial dust and oil mist filtration division, complemented with engineering services.
- 2001 Founding of IMEX Szerviztechnika Kft., an affiliate for the sales, servicing and maintenance of compressors and compressed air systems. Launch of the CompAir compressor representation.
- 2008 Setting up the process- and hydraulics filtering division, launch of the exclusive representation of PALL in Hungary and Slovenia. Sales deal with the JACOB company
- 2014 Trade of JACK Filter, Mikropor and FabricAir products, parallel setup of the HVAC division.
- 2017 Acquiring the ISO 9001 certification.
- 2019 Foundation of the IMEX Filtertechnik GmbH in Austria and taking over W.A.S. GmbH (Weiss Automations Systeme) with oil refinery and gas industry applications as key activities, complemented with measurement and safety technologies.
- 2020 Handover of the new high-bay warehouse (warehouse C).
- 2021 ISO 14001, ISO 45001 certification.